Six exhibitions will be organised by Iteca company and its international partners in several pavilions of the Atakent Exhibition Centre in Almaty between 5th and 8th November 2013. The unified exhibition will present 436 exhibitors from 30 countries: Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Hungary, Germany, Denmark, Greece, Iran, Italy, Kazakhstan, China, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, USA, Thailand, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, France, the Czech Republic, Sri Lanka and South Korea.
The week of exhibitions includes six specialised events which are already famous brands in the region:
- WorldFood Kazakhstan 2013 - an international food industry exhibition, with a 16 year reputation and an established level of event organisation. Many countries in Europe are represented by national stands. New features at WorldFood Kazakhstan this year are: 1.) a separate category for bakery companies, 2.) the organisation of a special event as part of the exhibition – the Retail Centre, which is a platform for B2B meetings between representatives of supermarket and retail distribution chains 3.) a professional food tasting competition with 132 product entries, 4.) the a expanded business programme of events will take part in over two seminar halls.
- AgroWorld Kazakhstan 2013 – an exhibition on the subject of Agriculture, which continues to expand its presentation of livestock and poultry. The exhibitors at AgroWorld Kazakhstan originate from 14 countries, with Azerbaijan and the Czech Republic represented for the first time. This sector event is represented by both national and foreign companies. Feed additives have a large representation and farming equipment companies are also exhibiting.
- KazUpack 2013 – an exhibiting platform for all types of packaging companies: paper, flexible, tin, glass, plastic containers, film, labelling and PET from 11 countries. Warehouse Equipment will have its own separate section. The origin of KazUpack exhibitors widens every year – exhibitors from Belarus, Germany, Italy, China, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Ukraine and Czech Republic will display their products.
- HOREX 2013 – an exhibition uniting hoteliers, restaurateurs, cooks, culinary tradesmen and baristas.One of the special features of HOREX 2013 will be the broad and varied business programme with a focus on education. 126 delegates from Atyrau, Karaganda, Astana, Almaty, Shymkent and Bishkek have registered for five master-classes. The famous Russian company Restteam will host classes on "Motivation – how to inspire personnel", "Business Hotel organisation", "Kitchen management – five rules of the kitchen", "Sales management in a restaurant – increasing the average bill" and "Organisation of a buffet table in a hotel." Kompleks-Bar, another renown Russian company, will run a range of special events focused on bar and restaurant craft. One of the tendencies of the HOREX exhibition is the presentation of companies that produce IT software for and restaurant businesses. Meetings of hoteliers and housekeepers groups from Kazakhstan will be held under the chairmanship of the KAGIR (Kazakh Association of Hotels and Restaurants) trade association. The KAGIR association will also hold the Best Chambermaid 2013 competition at HOREX 2013.
- CleanExpo Central Asia 2013 –an exhibition of the latest cleaning innovations is combined with training sessions and seminars run by world famous industry specialists, with competitions also being held. Some of the innovations due to be on show are, the new generation of Russian VEGA irons and mangles; Swiss professional extra thin steam irons and an odourless and colourless disinfecting and cleaning agent. Exhibitors include, Miele, Krauzer, Asia-Vyazma, Ost-Pharm and Sobek-Service. The Best Ironing Specialist 2013 competition, sponsored by Alfa Equip, will be held on the first day of the exhibition. Horex Training Group also sponsors the event. Leading Italian expert Alberti Angelo, owner of a dry cleaning chain, will also host training sessions at the CleanExpo Central Asia exhibition.
- FranchExpo Central Asia 2013 – an annual regional franchising event. This year, franchisers from the United Kingdom, Ukraine and Kazakhstan will attend and around 60 delegates will take part in the activities of the international forum. The subject of the forum is "Franchising – trends in the development of business, education and innovation".
14 speakers are included in the programme and the forum is supported by the Damu Entrepreneurship Development Fund JSC and the Research Institute of Financial and Banking Management at the Ryskulov Kazakh University of Economics. Held on the 5th of November, reports will be made by representatives of government bodies and associations, legal and consulting companies and by the franchisers themselves. The event is co-organised by the Franchising Union Consortium.
The exhibiting franchisers include: AJOUR brand (men's and women's underwear, swimwear, clothing for the home), the MAFIA chain of restaurants (restaurant business), Baskin Robbins ice cream cafes, the SkillSet chain of English language schools, a business courier services and logistics franchise and many others.
This year, visitors will yet again see innovations from companies at the national stands of Czech, German, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Poland and South Korea.
The origin of exhibitors has been broadened by three new countries – Companies from Iran, Latvia and Sri Lanka will exhibit for the first time. The Sri Lankan companies will display exquisite varieties of tea.
A new feature at WorldFood Kazakhstan is the provision of a separate pavilion for bakery exhibitors. More than 15 suppliers of bakery equipment, ingredients, raw materials and utensils will congregate from 5 countries (Greece, Italy, Kazakhstan, Russia, Czech Republic).that, accessories and bakery industry consulting will be presented here. The national stand of the Czech Republic will mainly present companies that manufacture bakery equipment.
Direct meetings between suppliers of food products and representatives of retail chains and supermarkets will be held by appointment on the 6th of November at the Retail Centre. Companies such as «Magnum Cash&Carry» (Almaty), "Metro Cash & Carry» (Almaty), «GREEN Mart» (Almaty), Kurmysh-Trade (Ust-Kamenogorsk), Joint Kazakh German Enterprise INTERFOOD (Almaty),Timirbayev (Semipalatinsk), Tea Coffee Garden (Almaty), AAS-FOOD (Almaty) and Bulk Trading Company Plus (Kostanay) will be taking part.
In addition, this year, professional jury will be given on 132 products at the Best Product tasting competition. 35 categories have been determined, with the tasting committee presided over by Yuri Sinyavsky, the vice-president of the Kazakh Academy of Nutrition
"The time in which we live is a time of changes, a time of possibilities, a time of action! It demands from us the understanding of the new, dynamic decision making, composure and responsibility" – this statement by one of the exhibitors at the last WorldFood Kazakhstan exhibition is the main motto of all six exhibitions held in Almaty from the 5th to the 8th of November 2013.
Up-to-date information about the exhibitions and business programme of the events is available on the official websites: